You can stream titles instantly through your desktop browser or thorugh the hoopla mobile app. If you use the mobile app, you can also download titles to your device for offline playback later, where Wi-Fi may be unavailable. Titles are automatically returned and removed from your device at the end of the lending period.
Setting Up Your hoopla Account
1. On the hoopla website, which can be accessed by clicking on the link above, click on the “Get Started Today” button.
2. You will then be asked to create a hoopla account. Use your preferred email address and create a unique password.
3. Next you will be asked to choose from a list of local libraries or search for one. If we are not listed, search for Dripping Springs Community Library
4. Once you have selected our library you will be asked to enter your library card and a PIN. Your library account password is the PIN.
5. Following confirmation, you will have access to hoopla. If you have not already done so, download and install the hoopla app on your preferred supported device. Log in to the hoopla app with your hoopla username and password.