You can download titles one of two ways: as an Adobe EPUB eBook, or as a Kindle eBook. EPUB eBooks will download to your device and become available in the OverDrive app bookshelf. The Kindle eBook will require you to log into your Amazon account and choose which device to send the title to. The title will then be downloaded onto the device and accessible through the Amazon Kindle app.
The basic steps include:
- Log in to the Electronic Resources section of the Library website with your library card and telephone number.
- Click on the OverDrive logo.
- You are automatically logged in through your library account.
- Select a book to borrow.
- Select read.
- You will stream the title from OverDrive
For Downloading titles onto your devices
- Install a OverDrive app for your mobile device/tablet or install the Adobe Digital Editions program for your desktop computer.
Click on your device type for more detailed instructions:
(For Android / iOS / Nook / Kindle Fire)
(For Android / iOS / Windows 10)
Hundreds of eReader
devices using Adobe
OverDrive Desktop app
(For downloading and listening to eAudioBooks on your computer or transfer to MP3 player)
Kindle eReader /
Kindle Reading App
Technical support and information on more devices is available at http://help.OverDrive.com/.