Place a Reserve
Is the item that you want checked out? Reserving a book, movie or CDB is easy! You can reserve any item at the Circulation Desk or on our website by clicking “Account” at the top, right side of the page. This will take you to the library catalog page.
- Log in to your account with your library “Card Number” and “Phone Number or Password”
- Search using the title, author or subject in “Enter Your Search Here!” box
- Scroll through the results to select the item
- Click “Reserve This Item” on the right
- Select how you want to be notified of your Reserve from the drop-down box
- Confirm by clicking on the “Place Reserve” button
Your item is now on Reserve! You will be notified by the choice you made in the previous step.
Note: Your item will not be available immediately after you Reserve it. Library staff run Reserve reports at least once a day. The items are retrieved from the stacks and then processed in our system, which triggers your Reserve notification. Wait for the notification before you come for your item.
Reserves are held for 7 days. After that, they are removed from Reserves and returned to the shelves.