Print & eLibrary
- Circulating books, in print or alternative formats, may be borrowed for three weeks. Films on DVD, as well as music CDs may be checked out for one week.
- Unless requested by other library patrons, items may be renewed in person, by telephone, or online through the Library’s website.
- Items may be borrowed from other libraries through Inter-Library Loan. Items not immediately available may be reserved for future use.
- Late fines of 25 cents per day are accessed with a maximum fine on any overdue item of $5. Dripping Springs Community Library charges the actual replacement cost from our book vendor plus a processing fee of $5 for lost or damaged items.
- All replacements will be purchased by the Dripping Springs Community Library.
- Items can be returned to the circulation desk, the children’s circulation desk, or placed in the book drop after hours.