Call or ring bell for assistance during service hours listed above.
Wi-Fi Access Hours
Wi-Fi access from the front parking lot is available:
To Reserve Items
You may put print books, DVDs, or CDBs on reserve thru our online catalog using your DSCL account. You will get your usual notification (email or text)
when the materials are available for pickup.
To Use Computer, Printer, Copy, or Fax. Or, to Get a Library Card
Call to schedule an appointment with staff during our new hours for necessary use of a computer, printer, copier, fax machine, to get a library card, or if you have any questions.
All Saturday appointments must be scheduled during service hours, Monday-Friday. Request for library cards may be taken on Saturdays, as limited staffing allows.
DSCL Face Mask Policy
Beginning immediately and until further notice, our new policy is:
- Everyone entering the library will wear a mask or face covering the entire time they are in the library and maintain proper social distancing. This also includes members picking up Reserve items on the porch.
- According to the CDC … Children 2 years and older should wear a cloth face covering over their nose and mouth when in public settings where it’s difficult to practice social distancing. This is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in addition to (not instead of) the other everyday preventive actions…
- We strongly urge parents to consider putting masks on their children ages 2 and older.
- Everyone entering the library will use the hand sanitizer located on the table in front of the circulation desk.
- Children must remain close to their parent(s).
We appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep you and library staff safe.