For years, the library has hosted various creative fall events such as carved or decorated pumpkins, haunted houses, and scarecrows of all sizes. The results were displayed throughout the library and the front porch, adding color and seasonal charm while sharing your talents.
This year, we are switching to a Multi-Media Virtual Fall Display! Kick your creativity into high gear and enlist all family members. Everyone is invited to submit a virtual version of their creation, and a Kindle entry is a bonus option if you have not yet taken a Kindle home.
Create and Share
- Choose any fall theme, without blood or gore.
- Submit a digital photo(s) of your original creation
- Media? Drawings, paintings, collage, 3-D display, computer image creation, just imagine!
- No purchased kits, please
- Ideas? Here are a few: Haunted house, fall collage, pumpkin face, fall wreath, you could even photograph the scarecrow you made for your fall garden or your house decorations!
- Submissions will be displayed on Oct. 30th during Trick-or-Treat on the Porch, as well as on our website as they are submitted. So, send your photos soon!
- Deadline for submissions: October 27 by 5pm
- Email the completed form with your photo(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everyone is invited submit and share their creative photo or photos.
- You are eligible for the Kindle drawing if no family member has won a Kindle previously.
- Kindle drawings (1Kids Edition & 1 Kindle Fire HD) will take place on Oct. 29 and winners will also be notified. Remember, a Kindle winner must have their own library card number.