Reading Buddies 2022
Little Reading Buddies
What is the Reading Buddy Program?
The DSCL Summer Reading Buddy Program pairs young readers who are going into first and second grade with teen library volunteers or library staff for a half hour of reading encouragement and activities. It’s our goal to make reading fun!
Reading Buddy Program begins June 6, 2022 and ends on July 25th.
Reading Buddies are scheduled for Monday mornings and afternoons. Schedules will be determined by best fit for you and the Teen Reading Buddies.
Want to Participate?
- Parents, please complete the READING BUDDY APPLICATION online or pick one up at the library.
- Fill it out and return it to the Dripping Springs Community Library before June 1, 2022
- Once I have received your application I will email you with more info
Please contact the Adult/Young Adult Services Library Assistant, Aleigha Hudson at [email protected], or call the library at 512-858-7825.
Teen Reading Buddies
The Dripping Springs Community Library’s Summer Reading Buddy Program pairs young readers (1st or 2nd grade readers) with Teen Volunteers (14 or over) for a half hour of reading encouragement, games and learning activities.
- Download or pick up the Teen Volunteer Application at the Dripping Springs Community Library.
- Program begins June 6, 2022 and ends on July 25th.
Contact the Young Adult/Adult Services Library Assistant, Aleigha Hudson, at 512-858-7825 or email [email protected].