Make an Interlibrary Loan
Inter-Library Loan (ILL) Program
If you do not find the title you want in our online catalog, you may fill out an Interlibrary Loan Request Form at the desk or online through our website. DSCL belongs to a consortium of libraries who lend and borrow from each other. Here is what you should know about the process:.
- There is a $2.00 charge for each requested item to help defray our shipping costs.
- It can take up to four weeks to receive your item.
- Your book club requests may not arrive in time.
- Due dates and renewals are determined by the lending library and late returns are fined $.25/day.
- Lost or damaged items fees are determined by the lending library and are the responsibility of the member.
- A $2.00 charge will be applied to your account if you do not pick up your ILL.
Note: There is a limit of two ILL requests at any one time, and all items from both requests must be returned before you can submit another request.