Dripping Springs Community Library is accepting applications for Library Clerk-Circulation Services position
The position is 28 hours weekly.
The regular schedule is:
T&W 2-7pm; Thu 3-8pm; Fri 1-6pm; Sat 9-5pm.
The hourly rate is $15.00/hour. Saturday hours are non-negotiable.
Working in a very dynamic environment, this person will be part of Circulation Services:
- Assisting library users with check in/out of library resources using the Apollo ILS (integrated library system)
- Issuing library and TexShare cards
- Managing member fines/fees
- Annotating related Apollo records
- Arranging/shelving returned items
- Processing incoming and outgoing Interlibrary loan and material requests
- Operating cash register
- The work requires the use of complex library automation system and computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- shelve on highest and lowest shelves
- walk the length of the library etc
- Two years’ library experience preferred
- Ability to speak/read Spanish preferred
Equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
Please send resume and cover letter in PDF format to Marcia Atilano at firstname.lastname@example.org