Beginning immediately and until further notice, our new policy is:
- Everyone entering the library will wear a mask or face covering the entire time they are in the library and maintain proper social distancing. This also includes members picking up Reserve items on the porch.
- According to the CDC … Children 2 years and older should wear a cloth face covering over their nose and mouth when in public settings where it’s difficult to practice social distancing. This is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in addition to (not instead of) the other everyday preventive actions…
- We strongly urge parents to consider putting masks on their children ages 2 and older.
- Everyone entering the library will use the hand sanitizer located on the table in front of the circulation desk.
- Children must remain close to their parent(s).
We appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep you and library staff safe.