DSCL Teen Time
DSCL Teen Time Interest Form
Wish there were more library activities for teens? Bored to tears after school? Want to get more involved? Please take a moment to fill out a short online form to get more information.
What does Teen Time do?
- Plan and develop teen programs
- Give feedback on the library’s teen collections (music, movies etc)
- Promote the library as a great place to be.
- Contribute ideas to the library’s Teen Central Page on the web
- Suggest ways that the library can better serve teens
- Get volunteer credit hours for attending meetings and participating in Teen Time programs
How do you get involved?
Membership is open to anyone 14-18 years of age living in Hays County. Please take a moment to fill out a short online form to get more information.
You can always talk to the Young Adult Library Assistant at the Dripping Springs Community Library. If you have specific questions about Teen Time, please email SuzAnne Beard (email@example.com) or call 512-858-7825.