Different devices have slightly different ways of loading downloadable content on to them. Follow these instructions for eBooks on your iOS device.
2. Open the OverDrive app and follow the prompts to create an OverDrive account and log in. If you are under 13, select I am under 13 years old instead.
3. In the OverDrive app, find your library's OverDrive website.
4. You can do this by swiping from left to right to open the Home menu, or by tapping then tapping
+ Add a library.
5. In the search screen, search for "Dripping Springs Community Library"
6. Tap the icon to save the library's website to your library list.
7. Select your library's name from the OverDrive app's menu.
8. Log into the library's OverDrive website from the app with your library card and borrow a title.
9. Once you have found a title, tap the title and the option to borrow it will appear.
10. tap on Borrow to check out the title.
11. Once the title has been checked out and added to your bookshelf, tap the read button to start streaming the title from your device.
12. Tap Download and select EPUB to download OverDrives EPUB eBooks and MP3 audio books directly to the OverDrive app.
13. If you have the Kindle Reading App, select download Kindle Book.
This will direct you to log into your Amazon account.
14. Once signed in you may select the device to send the Kindle book to and then select Get Library Book. The Kindle Book will be delivered to the selected device.
If you have any other devices with the Kindle Reading app attached to your Amazon account, the book will be available in your Kindle Library to download. No need to login to OverDrive again.
Your notes and bookmarks will sync across your Kindle account.
You can watch a help video on OverDrive for Apple iOS at: http://help.OverDrive.com/#videos.
If you need assistance, please visit the OverDrive help website at http://help.OverDrive.com/.