OverDrive Adobe Digital Editions
These instructions allow you to read eTitles using Adobe Digital Editions.
1. After downloading the program install it.
2. On your computer's browser, go to www.dscl.org and click on the login graphic or link.
3. Use your library card and your phone number to login to the Library's Electronic Resources.
4. Click on the OverDrive logo to be authenticated and redirected to the Library's OverDrive Central Texas Digital Consortium site.
5. You will already be signed into the OverDrive site via your Library account.
You may now search for the title you wish to read.
6. Once you have found a title, place your mouse over the title and the option to borrow it will appear.
7. Click on Borrow to check out the title.
8. Once the title has been checked out and added to your bookshelf, click the Download button.
9. Select Adobe EPUB eBook
10. Once the ePUB eBook has been downloaded to your computer, use Adobe Digital Editions to read.
If you need assistance, please visit the OverDrive help website at http://help.OverDrive.com/.